Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Christmas Wreath, Wreath for Christmas, Winter Wreath, Holiday Wreath, Red Berry Wreath


Christmas Wreath, Wreath for Christmas, Winter Wreath, Holiday Wreath, Red Berry Wreath

$50.00 USD

Christmas Wreath, Wreath for Christmas, Winter Wreath, Holiday Wreath, Red Berry Wreath


This is a grapevine wreath that I have covered with artificial red berries of various sizes. In the center is a battery candle light. If you are not familiar with battery candles, read the next paragraph. The bulk of the wreath measures about 16-17 inches across the middle. Since it's artificial it will last for many years. Also makes a nice gift for birthdays, Christmas, house warming, etc. I can also ship it directly for you, if it is a gift, and include a card with a message. 



The candle light works very simply. Just take the candle out of the holder, unscrew the bottom and pop 2 AA batteries (not included) in. Screw the bottom back on, and the candle lights up. To turn it off, just take the battery back out. It doesn't even get warm. No bulbs to replace, no cords, etc. It gives off a nice warm glow with a slight flicker to look like a real candle. The candle light is wrapped separately for shipping, and I check each one to make sure it operates correctly before shipping it out. Any questions, please let me know.



This wreath is also available in a larger 21 inch size, with the candle for 60.00. Contact me if you are interested in this larger size. 



*This wreath should only be displayed in a dry area.*



Click on the smaller pictures to see how this wreath looks on a standard size house door, and to see a nice closeup. Everything is made in my smoke free home.



If you need this shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or have a military address, please contact me before purchasing, so I can figure out the shipping charge.



If you haven't already looked at the other things I have in my shop, just click here:




Thanks for looking at my shop!

$50.00 USD

No comments:

Post a Comment