Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

I HEART YOU ooak license plate art, romantic home decor, anniversary, birthday, valentines day, christmas gift


I HEART YOU ooak license plate art

$54.00 USD

This listing is for one sign that reads: I HEART YOU.


Actual, used license plates have been sanitized, cleaned, cut and nailed onto a piece of reclaimed wood to make this unique, one of a kind sign! 

Production for this sign begins once payment is received. The license plates seen in this photo will not be the same on your sign. No two signs are exactly alike, and the sign in this picture has already been sold. If there is a particular state you would like included in your sign, please notify me in the message to seller section when checking out. I will do my absolute best to fulfill your request, but I cannot guarantee that I will be able to. I have a vast collection of plates, but I do not have every letter from every state! (I’m working on it though) LOL

Please take a look at the last picture, and pick a color you would like to have. If no color selection is made in the note to seller section during checkout, you will receive the sign in the color shown in the very first picture. 

Current production time is 2-3 weeks from the time payment is received. Please note that I am currently living in Okinawa, Japan. Shipping times vary depending on location of the recipient. I try to ship all my packages through the USPS using Priority mail. 

This sign measures approximately 7.5” tall x 18" wide.


No comments:

Post a Comment